This is an idea from Rick at EyeCube, still in its early stages but already heading somewhere.
Where it will end up is largely down to us and others who will hopefully join the WordPress Marketing Bloggers Network (see the second blogroll to the right).
We cover different areas, different issues, work in different countries and yet there are some obvious common themes which help create a connection.
I am already intrigued and inspired by some of the posts on my fellow WMBN members sites.
Food for thought is always good. I’ve got plenty to keep me satisfied with this lot.
Have a look around yourself:
- Rick from EyeCube interviewed columnist and blogger Rob Walker about his new book, Buying In.
- DJ Francis offers up some wise advice on how to become an A-list blogger.
- Francis gives you a run-down of the news (with commentary) on the day’s most important marketing stories.
- Jax discusses Volkswagen’s user-generated survey.
- Rich covers a very interesting topic: the plight of voice actors in video games.
- David at Marketing Integrity notes a confusing VW ad campaign.
- Nicola snagged some snaps of Banksy and other graffiti artists in England last week.
- Incremental marketing tweaks require that you keep overall goals in mind via Brady’s Crew.
We’re all on a steep learning, some are a bit more further advanced than others, but it means we can all learn something from each other.
The aim is to post regularly and for WMBN members to give their own slant on particular subjects and issues.
More updates soon, I hope.