I’ve been reading and surfing mostly this week and what I’ve found, for a variety of reasons, sums up the state we’re in.
So, in no particular order, here goes:
- Has rampant consumerism reached its zenith – Louis Vuitton bin bags anyone?
- Is it bye-bye Jamie, Gordon, Delia et al as YouTube provides us with cookery lessons and makes stars of us all.
- The long summer ahead already getting you down? Here’s some useful tips for creating fun for all the family.
And then there is other stuff which I just found interesting:
- Monopoly the Movie, coming to a cinema screen near you soon? (thanks to Francis Anderson for that heads up).
- What are the 7 Deadly Sins of Social Media and who is guilty of them?
- Is new media a hostage to old media?